Job Summary for Landscape Designer:
- Landscape Designershould be able to use their artistic skills and horticultural expertise to provide detailed site involvement from conceptual stages through the final construction of landscape projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design landscape projects from start to finish
- Work with installation crews to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Interact with the customer in a friendly, timely and professional manner to ensure they have a pleasant experience throughout their project
- Properly maintain customer accounts
- Must excel in time management and be able to create and maintain personal schedule
- Must be punctual, enthusiastic and a team player
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be familiar designing projects with CAD software
- Must have knowledge of the plant material that works best for our region
Send resumes or pick up application at Wharton’s Garden Center, 19385 Old Landing Rd.